Monday, August 1, 2011

Do You Want a Better Life?

DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH?

Most people would find the idea of becoming rich repugnant. I don't why but when I tell some people I do business, they tease me I might get rich. Maybe to them being rich is out of their league. To them, it's simply impossible to become one. To them, someone rich would be a snobbish classy busy individual who is a target for goons to kidnap for ransom. Whatever the reason is, becoming rich is simply out of the question.

What if I rephrase my question and ask, DO YOU WANT A BETTER LIFE?

Let me explain further what a better life is:


Retiring and having enough money to live on without working or relying on your meager pension or other people's money.

Retiring young and enjoying life before you get all the diseases your father and mother had.

Not having to go to work and calling a month's off and still get paid. Make that a year off and having vacation with your family, and still get paid.

Giving your parents better health by paying for their supplements and giving them extravagant gifts on special occasions.

Having food stored in the fridge and cupboard.

Not worrying about bills if the utility companies suddenly decided to increase their prices.

Not having to wait for your salary to buy something which you need.

Buying your house with cash and without the need to pay mortgage until you retire.

... The list can be endless. You have your own idea of what a better life is.

Put it this way, Better Life isn't just having the money. It means having freedom, time and good health. Simply earning money can make you afford a watch but not time; a bed but not sleep; a house but not home; medicine but not life.

So do you want a BETTER LIFE?

Tell me why and I'll tell you how. ..(^^)

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment